I have a problem with BenchVue upon launching. It will stuck forever at Splash Window. Task manager shown "NOT RESPONDING". Re-install and re-boot have been done and still the same.
OK, the problem is your Host Processor Platform. It must be updated to version 5.0 to be compatible with BV2018. You also should update your IO Libraries. Please close any Keysight BenchVue processes, uninstall those two programs and BenchVue, then install the latest IO Libs from our web site. Then reinstall BenchVue. Let me know how that goes.
Here is the error message i get:
Problem signature: Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 Application Name: Keysight BenchVue.exe Application Version: 2017.323.0.0 Application Timestamp: 58d3bb9d Hang Signature: 981a Hang Type: 0 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Hang Signature 1: 981aaff82d95408a8f2dc640fb555110 Additional Hang Signature 2: 4696 Additional Hang Signature 3: 4696861ab0e6f93f4d15046a772f2b03 Additional Hang Signature 4: 981a Additional Hang Signature 5: 981aaff82d95408a8f2dc640fb555110 Additional Hang Signature 6: 4696 Additional Hang Signature 7: 4696861ab0e6f93f4d15046a772f2b03
Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Please provide answers to these questions and we'll go from there:
1. What O/S?
2. What version of BenchVue are you trying to install?
3. Is this a fresh install or an upgrade? (i.e., was it working before?)
4. Please run the BenchVue Troubleshooting Wizard and report back. (Start->Keysight BenchVue)
5. Please verify that the following programs are installed (look in Control Panel):
Keysight BenchVue 2018
Keysight Communications Fabric 2.2
Keysight IO Libraries (latest version - 2018 Update 0.2 Build 18.1.22924.2)
Keysight Host Processor Platform 5.0
Keysight License Service
Keysight License Manager
Microsoft VC++ 2015 redistributable
6. Please make sure the following is NOT installed:
Agilent L44xx IVI Driver
7. Please verify the following services are "Running" (using the Task Manager Services tab):
Keysight Communications Fabric
Keysight Instrument Discovery Service
8. What antivirus software do you use? Have you tried disabling the firewall temporarily?
Here you are:
1. What O/S? Window 7
2. What version of BenchVue are you trying to install? Latest download from K.COM
3. Is this a fresh install or an upgrade? (i.e., was it working before?) It work before. After sometime, re-launch the APP and it stuck at splash window.
4. Please run the BenchVue Troubleshooting Wizard and report back. (Start->Keysight BenchVue) Attached a screen shot
Keysight BenchVue 2018 (2018)
Keysight Communications Fabric 2.2 (2.2.22112.11724)
Keysight IO Libraries (latest version - 2018 Update 0.2 Build 18.1.22924.2) (18.0.22209.2)
Keysight Host Processor Platform 5.0 (4.5.21405.11011)
Keysight License Service (YES)
Keysight License Manager (YES)
Microsoft VC++ 2015 redistributable (YES)
Agilent L44xx IVI Driver (Not install)
Keysight Communications Fabric (Running)
Keysight Instrument Discovery Service (Running)
8. What antivirus software do you use? Have you tried disabling the firewall temporarily? (try still the same. Using McAfee)
There is a weird behavior. If I launch the BenchVue and do nothing on the PC (even a single click on mouse to access other application) the APP will pop up after more then 30min. Else, it will stuck at splash screen forever.
Retrieving data ...