AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do you feed table data into Amplifier_M@data flow models?

Question asked by etroy on Sep 13, 2017

I have a file of losses in a feed network generated within Genesys. I now want to use this file to assign appropriate losses to a 2x4 array of antennas. I see in one of the examples that they do something like this to control the steering and shape of an array by feeding magnitude and phase into a Amplifier_M@data flow models and a phase model. (I don't care about phase.) The data used to control the Amplifier_M model was generated by BeamFormerWeights token. But, I want to use my measured insertion losses in the 2x8 network as the weights. But, I can't find any configuration that works.

Specifically, what I need to do is take the 8 weights that I have measured, in terms of insertion loss in dB, or scaled to linear numbers, and apply those 8 values to the amplifier_m token to properly send the correct power to each of the 2x8 antenna elements. I'm sure there is an easy way to do this, but I can't find a way.

I thought using a simple ascii file and the Pack_M token would work, but it does not. I notice that when I try that, although I get no errors, the time stamps for each of the data array lines is different from what is obtained by using the BeamFormerWeights and is also different from the time steps for all of the other timed events

Outcomes