I am trying to connect laptop via USB with my scope.
I have the following software installed:
• IO Agilent Libraries Suite 16.3
• 2000, 3000, 4000 InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscope IVI and MATLAB Instrument Drivers
• IntuiLink Data Capture for Agilent Oscilloscopes
• Agilent Command Expert Downloads
When I start “Agilent Connection Expert” my scope is found.
However, when I start “IntuiLink Data Capture” the following happens:
- I choose “Agilent 2000/3000 series”
- Click “Find Instrument” button -> address shows up
- When I click OK in the same window there is information *“INSTRNo connection, please try again”*I do not know what the problem is because everything before looked like scope was successfully found.
A similar thread was already posted: Intuilink & InfiniiVision DSO-X 2014A
The conclusion was that IntuiLink was not supported by Windows 7 but according to the “readme.txt”
it should be already compatible with Win7.
I tried to run IntuiLink in compatibility with Win XP (right click on the icon -> compatibility tab -> did not work)
Am I missing something?
I would appreciate any suggestions.
OS: Win 7 Enterprise 64-bit (SP 1)
Scope: Agilent DSO-X 3014A
Intulink Data Capture: 4.3.0