Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
Pat Harper
I saw a recent LinkedIn study that says most millennials who graduate from college this year will work for four different companies in the first decade of their career. I’m guessing my MBA students are amused when I tell them that early in my career, many engineers not only worked for a single employer for ten years, we sometimes worked on a

Andrew003
Hi everyone,   My goal is to be able to supply a CW signal to the DUT and measure the down-converted power out in dBm. Is this possible with an N5224A and SMC? Or would this be a case requiring a signal generator?
Top & Trending
AdamCooman
Hello   I use the MatlabOutput command a lot in ADS to allow processing of the simulation data in Matlab. Recently I installed ADS2016.01. It is a really nice release, I enjoy the customising of the annotation a lot. But I noticed that the .mat files generated by ADS2016.01 are corrupt.   To verify that it was not my fault, I ran the
Top & Trending
Roger Nichols
As noted in my introductory post, the advent of 5G will be paced by three market forces: technology, policy, and business model. My last post referenced the past but our topic is predictive, so let us cover the future of perhaps the most visible of all 5G enabling technologies:   Roger’s claim: Millimeter-wave for eMBB will not be