Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
VLSITestEngineer
Our E5071C is running on Windows XP. I want to put the analyzer on the network so I can access it remotely. However, our IT department doesn't allow Windows XP DCHP access anymore. Is there an option to upgrade to Windows 7,8 or 10? 

andydang
I want to do power measurement and comparison between 2 RF signals. Does PNA-X support probing measurement? Another question: Can I use PNA-X to supply 10MHz reference signal constantly or it's always 2-port measurement for PNA-X? Thank you in advance for helping me.
Top & Trending
KeysightOsciloscopes
Introduction In a previous post we described how phase noise information can be extracted from real-time oscilloscope waveform acquisitions using two different techniques to demodulate the phase. In this article we’ll take a look at the potential accuracy of the serial data clock recovery technique, what kinds of signals can reasonably be
Top & Trending
benz
  Wrestling information from a hostile universe I can’t make a serious case that the universe is actively hostile, but when you’re making spurious and related measurements, it can seem that way. In terms of information theory, it makes sense: The combination of limited signal-to-noise ratio and the wide spans required mean that