Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
mllanes
Hi, This is more or less a general question regarding the behavior of agLogicSvc.exe in a system. Over the years I have seen this in a number of analyzers and never understood the real root of the problem. Here is the description: During power up the logic analyzer Info Center will display a Yellow circle and read "Local Analyzer is

ajaydhingra
Hi, I want to do post layout SI of SiP File using ADS. It would be great if someone could help me with a document with the step by step procedure to follow into Cadence and then into ADS. I am particularly looking at setup. for example how/what to setup proper layer stack up and proper die stack up in cadence so that ADS doesn't give any error
Top & Trending
TE_Ed
I plan to calibrate some cables going into a chamber and also on the other side of the chamber.    Plan 1. Use VNA cables and calibrate with an ECAL to calibrate the VNA. 2-port calibration 2. Measure Cable going into chamber and get an s2p file 3. Measure Cable coming out of the chamber and get an s2p file 4. Connect cable going