Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
ravenn
hi, first, this is the first time i'm working with all of this... i am trying to read measured values from a 3458a multimeter. I'm working with excell and VBA and i managed to get readings into excell sheets, however i can't figure out how to get one reading at a time along with the time at which it was taken. Currently i can get one set of

studentch
Hello everyone, I am using matlab R2014a and agilent multimeter 3458a with GPIB-USB cable. I need to read the value of the current (DCI) in a specific instant during my program. for example in 1m:30s reading the first value, in 2m:45s reading the second value....etc. Anyone has an idea how to deal with it. Thank you  
Top & Trending
hardyhansen
Hello I am having problems with a visual basic screen dump program written by Agilent. When used with gpib it works great.And when reading the bas file it explains how to make it work with lan--         ' Open the session.  Note: For E4406A, to use LAN, change the string to     '
Top & Trending
mhukan
Hi everyone, I'm using the 3458A DMM with labview to measure DC voltage. I'm performin the MATH PFAIL to check if any reading exceeds the limits. In case that happens I would like to perform a certain function. Now in order to check if the limits were exceeded, I'm trying to read the status register byte and check if  bit #1 is set (Hi or
Top & Trending
goretronic
Dear Community, i got a faulty 34410a with a defective input circuitry. Self-test passed OK but i get no reading on all functions. I have found the schematic for the 34410a on this forum, which already provided me a fair amount of help. On first inspection i found 2 blown varistors (RV101, RV102) and a blasted resistor (R101).  I have