Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
benz
  Wrestling information from a hostile universe I can’t make a serious case that the universe is actively hostile, but when you’re making spurious and related measurements, it can seem that way. In terms of information theory, it makes sense: The combination of limited signal-to-noise ratio and the wide spans required mean that

LabTech-Purdue
We have DSO7032A scopes, 8 of which had CAL PROTECT switch issues. IN-CIRCUIT testing suggested that the switch was OK. BUT, it was not. Out-of-circuit testing revealed a BAD SWITCH. All 8 were BAD!   Take a look at this Instructable created to address this issue named:   Agilent DSO7032A Oscilloscope - Repair of CAL PROTECT
Top & Trending
KeysightOsciloscopes
Introduction In a previous post we described how phase noise information can be extracted from real-time oscilloscope waveform acquisitions using two different techniques to demodulate the phase. In this article we’ll take a look at the potential accuracy of the serial data clock recovery technique, what kinds of signals can reasonably be
Top & Trending
ASWIN
I am simulating a coupled line in momentum and I dont know how to compute the even mode and odd mode impedances. The structure consists of a simple pair of coupled lines. For the even mode impedance computation, I set up the ports on each side as common mode ports with 50 ohms impedance and the association is the port below/above it. I looked at