Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
ericmax
Hi dear folks of this forum. I need your help in identifying one broken part on the DSO 6054A. I am attaching a picture of the part along with the ref number. Also the scope doesn't read any signal on all 4 channels. I think U3505 is a +12V LDO and U3507 is a 3.3V LDO but need to confirm before I replace them. U3505 and U3507 ??   Thanks'

tanjil
Dear ADS members I need to generate 64-QAM signal in ADS schematic to simulate a transceiver system. There is an example in ADS with 16 QAM. Could anyone be kind enough to show me the way to do it? The example of 16 QAM can be found in the design guide of ADS with path   'Design guide>RF system>communication example> 16 QAM'
Top & Trending
WSTR
??? Hi, I am searching for a command line program to compile ael functions. I tried to run aelcomp on the example design_name.ael. The result was: ld.so.1: /sw/hpeesof/ads/bin/aelcomp: fatal: libael_nvt.so: open failed: No such file or directory Killed It is a 2002c Unix installation (complete).   Thank you for any hint. Wolfram  
Top & Trending
mfredrik
Custom AEL Expressions can be very useful in many cases when you need to post-process the simulation data from ADS. The AEL Expressions has to be loaded into ADS in a special way. Please see this document for more info on how to load AEL expressions into ADS expression handler: AEL Expression Installation Instruction ? Once you start to write
Top & Trending
Tubes
Hi, I have an old secondhand N9320B, it worked well, but last week I did alignment and since then it do not show any signal any more! There is only one yellow line showed at very top or bottom of the  screen. Other functions of the machine such as change frequency, span, bw, marker etc seen work ok. Signal level on the screen changed