Skip navigation

Top & Trending
I am trying to output a log header in xml format, my output should look like this  <Test Number ="34" value="555" />   So i have been playing with print using  .....   Now in my bt basic environment I have defined bellow   F$ = """<Test Number=""  ,"""& val$(34) & """,""

Hi,   I am trying to take a screen shot using SCPI with Python. I have got the laptop to connect and have sent some commands that work fine (I got the Spec An's details and set up the start and stop frequencies), but I cant get the screen grab to work. Below is a copy of my code,   def screengrab(filename):
Top & Trending
This year DDR4 shipments are expected to reach 35% of total dynamic random access memory (DRAM) shipments, an increase of 15% from last year (source: IC Insights).    The top speeds of these DRAM devices bring forth a legion of signal integrity and power integrity concerns that if the designer doesn't approach systematically,
Top & Trending
We will be attempting to use AFR to characterize both sides of a test fixture to which our card attaches with blind mate connectors (GPO or GMS depending on the card). We will be using semi-rigid cable assemblies with the correct mating connector as an unknown through. My concern is that trying to use a bare open to create the reflection for