Skip navigation

News

Most Recent
RyanCaleb
Hello,   I am new to this. I'd like to use short shots from 50's and/or 60's movies the film would be projected on the model and background. the company I will be shooting for will make dvd's and put them in boxes for their cusomers to buy. these dvd's contain instructional videos, and one image video, hopefully containing this film footage.

RyanCaleb
Hello,   I am new to this .An explainer or sales video is a short video used by businesses and individuals to quickly introduce their brand, explain what they do, and tell how they help solve their customer's problems, sometimes it contains the companies profile or contact info. It's a very quick, memorable way to make an impact on your
Most Recent
_new_here_
Hello guys!  I am new to ADS and EM simulations in general, so sorry if I ask some stupid questions.  I am trying to design a PCB with ~5 cm lines which run from 1 surface SMA to another. Simple point to point connection.  I designed the layout of 1 line in Circuit Maker and exported it as ODB data base to ADS. So far