Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
llemish
Hello!   Since last year I'm using remote control of PNA N5232A with python-implementation of HiSLIP. Nowadays our laboratory has bought two new PNA N5231A, and usage of the remote control cause next problem with data transfers messages from Server (N523xA) to client:    1. If data is short (length of data  is smaller

sidrfads
Hi, Can anybody let me know, what is the mathematical model for CLIN (Ideal coupled transmission line) in ADS, and how can an equivalent circuit model of CLIN be constructed from TLIN (Ideal 2-terminal transmission line) and other lumped elements. I am asking this because, the ADS help files do not provide any background information or details
Top & Trending
Derrick Ijames
Are you on social media? Stay up to date with the latest trends by joining Keysight's community.  Gain insights quicker and easier than ever before. Whether you are connecting the world or the devices around us, making the world safer and more secure, or advancing technologies that make our lives and our planet better, we are proud
Top & Trending
Floton
My 34970A just started to have a strange behavior...Sometimes let itself be powered, sometimes not! Although the self-test shows PASS, tested both ways - with and without 34901A card plugged into, intriguingly the unit fails to work after about 15 min, when the display starts flashing with all colorful LED segments. Once it started to flash, the