Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
makCalgary
I am trying to learn writing automated test setup Matlab codes for keysight instruments. I wrote some simple codes for different instruments and they run perfectly. As a next step, I am trying to generate a signal from Agilent E4422b signal generator and reading it in Matlab from the Agilent E4405B spectrum analyzer.  After

midam001
Is PXA's (9030A) averaging speed in FFT mode dependent on signal power level? I am seeing slower average measurement when power is closer to the Reference level but it gets much faster once the power level decreases and goes further below Ref level. Thanks. Steve Edit: An E-band external smart mixer was used if that makes any difference.
Top & Trending
ti_mike
Hi, I am trying to run a simulation in ADS using momentum on a board that I received from a customer. Unfortunately, the board files were delivered to me as Altium files and not as cadence file so I had to import the layout using the ODB++ file structure. The files import fine and the stack up looks correct to me but I keep getting the