Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
leka0024
Have a U1241B handheld multimeter.   Using a function generator with 50ohm output impedance to output a 1Vpp 1kHz sinewave. Then I have a simple voltage divider of 100ohm and 10kohm connected to the func gen output.   If I put the COM lead of the U1241B on the ground of the circuit (the ground lead from the func gen), the AC voltage

8510fan
I have a old 8753B as well as a C which both have a issue with the source module ( i bought the B as a parts mule for the C ) , as far as i can tell there is probably a issue with the output amplifier itself or the bias of this stage , unfortunatly there is no documentation on this ! Therefore my questions : 1.) What should be the typical gain
Top & Trending
Jiarui
本教学材料包含基于仿真平台的课程指导文件、对应的实验项目文件及参考设计,以及习题示例。   本实验将通过实现基于QPSK 的完整基带/物理层系统设计,帮助设计者快速掌握SystemVue 电子系统级仿真平台的使用,进行通信系统设计仿真、射频链路构建、结果分析与系统验证。设计者将掌握:   •  如何在SystemVue仿真平台进行操作 •  如何进行层次化设计与仿真 •  如何设置仿真并调整参数优化设计 •  如何将数据绘图进行分析 •  如何在SystemVue 平台中使用MATLAB 代码 •。。。
Top & Trending
Jiarui
本文档提供所有 Keysight EDA 软件(ADS, SystemVue, EMPro, GoldenGate, Genesys, IC-CAP, MBP, MQA, A-LFNA, WaferPro Express, Heatwave)的免费学习资源链接。    内容涉及无线通信(5G/LTE/LTE-A/WLAN...), 射频微波,电磁仿真,天线设计,RFIC, MMIC, 高速数字传输(信号完整性)及半导体器件测试/建模等领域。   并提供软件下载、免费试用以及技术支持链接。