Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
germatron
Hello. This is a fundamental yet important question. Where to begin? I have been working on a stacked patch antenna. In the substrate definition model, the groundplane is listed as an open boundary with infinite dimensions. When I simulate my antenna with an infinite groundplane, I notice very smooth curves and well-defined vallies. However,

lxren
when I run the cmd: vams auto_encrypt test.va Error loading plugin name=auto_encrypt library=security error= Unable to find library file :security     where to find the security lib?
Top & Trending
HaTran
I'm currently try to setup some EM simulation that we have access to EM Pro. I want to set up a simulation that mimic the transmission tunnel of MAST technologies where there is a absorber in between two horn antennas. The insertion loss can be calculated from the S21.   Followed the horn antenna example I was able to simulate S11 of a single
Top & Trending
rpotluri
Hello Experts, I have simulated our layout (an XX_N signal of differential pair) by importing ODB++ files in ADS but unfortunately I am not successful with the simulation. I come across an error which I am not able to debug. Please find the screenshot of the error and  project files in zip format as an attachment with this email. I request