Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
germatron
Hello. This is a fundamental yet important question. Where to begin? I have been working on a stacked patch antenna. In the substrate definition model, the groundplane is listed as an open boundary with infinite dimensions. When I simulate my antenna with an infinite groundplane, I notice very smooth curves and well-defined vallies. However,

lxren
when I run the cmd: vams auto_encrypt test.va Error loading plugin name=auto_encrypt library=security error= Unable to find library file :security     where to find the security lib?
Top & Trending
HaTran
I'm currently try to setup some EM simulation that we have access to EM Pro. I want to set up a simulation that mimic the transmission tunnel of MAST technologies where there is a absorber in between two horn antennas. The insertion loss can be calculated from the S21.   Followed the horn antenna example I was able to simulate S11 of a single
Top & Trending
ti_mike
Hi, I am trying to run a simulation in ADS using momentum on a board that I received from a customer. Unfortunately, the board files were delivered to me as Altium files and not as cadence file so I had to import the layout using the ODB++ file structure. The files import fine and the stack up looks correct to me but I keep getting the