Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
rok
Hello Keysight,   I'm using the win7 PNA-X with A.10.49.11 firmware, which has both the Opt 28 and Opt 29 noise figure capabilities. I am trying to configure an opt 28 noise figure channel (i.e. use 'NA Receiver'). When I performed the calibration, I select 'Scalar' which grays out the rest of the available options. Then I perform a power

n12i
Hi I hope this is the right forum. I have a N6705B power generator and I am trying to use pyvisa to communicate with it. I wan to try to read in the voltage and current at the same time. I read that the power generator is able to interleave data, but is not able to read both at the same time. How would I do this? I tried to find some example
Top & Trending
Macree
When I use PNA-X Spectrum Analyzer option,in the SA Setup there is a option "enable image reject traces",it says "Check to display the data acquired by each LO.The minimum number of meaningful traces is determined by the Image Reject setting".But after I check the option,there is no image reject traces displayed on the screen,just nothing