Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
ctw
I'm trying to get BenchVue 2017 working with my MSOS404A on a Windows 10 machine. The scope is successfully detected in Keysight Connection Expert, but when I go to launch BenchVue, the splash screen comes up... then nothing happens. I also changed the permissions to C:\ProgramData\Keysight to full access for everyone and that didn't help.

ajpikul
I guess the most important thing: Does anyone have a PDF to the SCPI reference for the E5071B? I know it's legacy... sorry... (Agilent Technologies,E5071B,MY42301212,A.08.11)   I'm trying to get a .S2P file from a SCPI command but it always returns BLANK on two paramters (it works on the soft panel).    :MMEM:STOR:SNP:TYPE:S2P
Top & Trending
UsmanSadiq
Hello, I am new to ADS momentum . I am just simulating  a simple CPW line in ADS 2014 . It is on 0.3 mm GaAS (Er 12.9) substrate and Signal line width is 0.08mm and gap is 0.03mm.Simulation frequency is 1-40GHz. I don't understand how to assign the port to Ungrounded CPW in Momentum.I have tried using slot line but in slot you cannot give
Top & Trending
jhart
I am trying to use SCPI commands to communicate with my Agilent N7788B Optical Component Analyzer. I am using a National Instruments GPIB-USB-HS to connect the N7788B to my Windows 7 PC. For now, I am simply using the Keysight Connection Expert to send/receive SCPI commands to/from the N7788B.   I am able to connect to the N7788B, and when I