Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
RadoslavBorisov
Hi, I'm trying to set the GPIB interface to be accessible over the LAN using Agilent IO 14.2 on PNA-L N5240A. It has 2 GPIB82350B cards which work on same IRQ address 11 and the operation system is Windows XP. I'm not able to change the IRQ on one of the cards and I'm not sure if this is really issue. Agilent IO detects only GPIB0

johannan
Hello,   I am writing a python interface for the power supply E36312A, and am wondering if there are any libraries or examples  available?   Thanks, Johanna 
Top & Trending
zero_ice
I have been trying to use AEL to automatically label devices in my layout. I place the block text font into the layout, then copy and modify the command line information. decl itemInfo0LP = de_init_item("straightfilled"); de_set_item_id(itemInfo0LP, "text6"); de_set_item_parameters(itemInfo0LP, list(prm("StringAndReference","\"A1\""),
Top & Trending
_new_here_
Hello guys!  I am new to ADS and EM simulations in general, so sorry if I ask some stupid questions.  I am trying to design a PCB with ~5 cm lines which run from 1 surface SMA to another. Simple point to point connection.  I designed the layout of 1 line in Circuit Maker and exported it as ODB data base to ADS. So far