Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
jfphp
Hello,   I am looking for the TAM interface software or TAM I/F SW to enable the use of a TAM with a 8562E. Nothing found on the Agilent website. Thank you.

mikejvir-
Hello All,   Please accept this note as a rant and I am bloody PO.  I am using AFR on the PXI network analyzer.  AFR works great but has a major, major flaw (Keysight will call it a feature).  We have AFR only on one VNA.  This was done because besides measuring data AFR can also read s-parameter files.  So we take
Top & Trending
VRFuser
Hi.  My condition is like this:   I want to take some readings of certain functions from the scope by using VEE.  So, i create a list box in order to let me choose the reading i want.  However, when i try to save those reading into excel, it limits me to constant input. [size=18]My question is how to make the number of input
Top & Trending
maarten
Hello, Currently, I am able to automatically draw layouts which can than be simulated by momentum using AEL scripts. To simulate a layout, one has to create a component and include it in a circuit to start simulating. Using the gui, this task can be completed using the menu: Momentum -> Component -> Create/Update... The problem I face is
Top & Trending
barriose
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding the use of Excel with VEE. 1) I am sending data to cells in Excel with Visible=TRUE to monitor the values as the data is being taken. However, when I click on another Excel tab that was previously opened, cell data gets overwritten with values that should be going in to the workbook VEE is using. How