Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
lxren
when I run the cmd: vams auto_encrypt test.va Error loading plugin name=auto_encrypt library=security error= Unable to find library file :security     where to find the security lib?

tczadzeck
Good Afternoon, We are currently having problems with our 2015 Version of Keysight on one of our computers, the user is currently using Windows 10 64 bit and unable to run TLINE and PLINE as he gets an error regarding his eagle.ini. The error will be below of what he's getting. Unfortunately my familiarity with Genesys is poor and the users that
Top & Trending
Colin Warwick
In a previous Case Study I pointed out work that used a high Q quartz crystal resonator for wireless power transfer at 24 MHz. The load in that case was a switched-mode power converter. But what if you want to charge a battery directly? It's tricky because the resistance, reactance, and the cell voltage of a rechargeable battery all vary
Top & Trending
cresis_help
Hello,   Whenever I try to run TLine in Genesys 2015.08, I receive the following error. I just installed the software, and there is no Default.eg$ anywhere in my program files. I am using Windows 7 and have had other people try it on their computers, but they receive the same error.    Any help is much appreciated and let me