Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
kaelly_farnham
Go straight to the Knowledge Center article (login required): How to Create your own 3D Smith Chart Plots --------------------------------------- Engineers surround themselves with the best tools they can find. For the RF engineer, a new tool discussed in the literature recently is the Cylindrical 3D Smith Chart (also called the

micrei
Has anyone any experience with the .NET function "serialPort.Read (buffer, offset, count);" Under VEE 9.3? The function runs error-free. The function returns me only the "count". The function "serialPort.ReadByte ()" can read data and works well! Apparently "buffer" is not filled! Can someone help me? Under C # the functions work very well!
Top & Trending
vandduff
I was excited and intimidated when I took the opportunity to write this blog post for Keysight EEsof EDA.  I had some exposure to what Keysight ADS is and what you can use it for in college – but to write tutorial blogs to assist engineers who design the next satellite that will be launched into space?  That seemed like a daunting