Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
ctw
I'm trying to get BenchVue 2017 working with my MSOS404A on a Windows 10 machine. The scope is successfully detected in Keysight Connection Expert, but when I go to launch BenchVue, the splash screen comes up... then nothing happens. I also changed the permissions to C:\ProgramData\Keysight to full access for everyone and that didn't help.

ajpikul
I guess the most important thing: Does anyone have a PDF to the SCPI reference for the E5071B? I know it's legacy... sorry... (Agilent Technologies,E5071B,MY42301212,A.08.11)   I'm trying to get a .S2P file from a SCPI command but it always returns BLANK on two paramters (it works on the soft panel).    :MMEM:STOR:SNP:TYPE:S2P
Top & Trending
MrRobot
I have a Spectrum Analyzer measurement setup on an N5245A, firmware version A.10.47.06, with a linear sweep on port 1 with "source number of steps" set to say 3. To know when the sweep is complete, the SCPI-command ":STAT:OPER:DEV?" works for sweep 3, but not for sweep 1 and 2. How can I get/read/know when sweep 1 and 2 are done? I have had