Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
theamberco
Hi, as a general question can Keysight take a videos upon a customer’s request of procedures that don’t have trade secrets?, like calibrating an instruments or replacing a part or something to that effect. Probably the current Keysight rules prohibit to take videos of procedures but as nowadays cameras are monitoring everything to make

xfrmrs
We are looking for a bit of an all purpose oscilloscope.  We'd like one which is capable of analyzing digital video (specifically, all forms of HD-SDI and 3G-SDI - though 4K would be nice for the future, we expect this capability is beyond our present budget), a vareity of digital protocols (the more the merrier, e.g., I2C/SPI/I2S, PCM,
Top & Trending
8510fan
I have a old 8753B as well as a C which both have a issue with the source module ( i bought the B as a parts mule for the C ) , as far as i can tell there is probably a issue with the output amplifier itself or the bias of this stage , unfortunatly there is no documentation on this ! Therefore my questions : 1.) What should be the typical gain