Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
8510fan
I have a old 8753B as well as a C which both have a issue with the source module ( i bought the B as a parts mule for the C ) , as far as i can tell there is probably a issue with the output amplifier itself or the bias of this stage , unfortunatly there is no documentation on this ! Therefore my questions : 1.) What should be the typical gain

leka0024
Have a U1241B handheld multimeter.   Using a function generator with 50ohm output impedance to output a 1Vpp 1kHz sinewave. Then I have a simple voltage divider of 100ohm and 10kohm connected to the func gen output.   If I put the COM lead of the U1241B on the ground of the circuit (the ground lead from the func gen), the AC voltage
Top & Trending
ejumag
Hi Folks, I am quite new to ADS simulation and looking for a step by step tutorial for a simple transmission line simulation using Momentum. I have to perform a EMI simulation for a very complexe layout and need some hints first, how to set the ports and define the substrate and layer structure properly. Especially with a layout spreading
Top & Trending
yuefei
i am using the E3631A with labview. the driver was plug and play driver download from NI. the driver query syst:err? for almost all command it sent to the power supply. that's not a problem if the communication was fast. my problem now is that the E3631 takes ~1 second to response. (worst case) normal communication takes less than 5ms. and even
Top & Trending
RyanCaleb
Hello,   I am new to this. Why is so much effort put into making the videos clear, crisp, and real attention grabbers? Well, the answer is simple “to make more profit.” These marketing videos are the real reason why website visitors actually turn into actual customers .I went through many resources and also checked many Business