Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
hafrse
Hello,   Have a problem in my power supply , it suddenly started to kick  start every 1.5 sec , when I remove the power supply sockets from almost all the cards, it starts but with a  hiss sound,  checked the caps , no visible leakage . All the powers supplies green LED:s lights on the CPU card , they fade away and lights on

AdamCooman
Hello   I use the MatlabOutput command a lot in ADS to allow processing of the simulation data in Matlab. Recently I installed ADS2016.01. It is a really nice release, I enjoy the customising of the annotation a lot. But I noticed that the .mat files generated by ADS2016.01 are corrupt.   To verify that it was not my fault, I ran the
Top & Trending
mori001
Hi, I have 3 of this family scopes, one 54825A that is working fine, one scrap 54820A I use for parts and the other 54825A that has recently failed, the latter one displays a "Fine interpolator gain cal failed: Service is required" error and does not pass self test. This scope showed the same error 4-5 years ago and I replaced A/D part 1NB7-8353