Skip navigation

Top & Trending
I have been using a 34401A DVM very successfully in my VB6/VBA Software until recently.     For various reasons, I had to start using a test station computer with my software.  It is Windows XP 2000 SP3.  I still use VB6 and VBA to program test software.  The problem also occurs with the Agilent IO Connection Expert.

I found a Keysight Youtube video on visualizing layout induced oscillations and am trying to do the same thing for an amp I am using. How to Eliminate Layout Induced Oscillations - YouTube    The problem is, I keep getting an error stating: "ERROR! Some files were not found. Check netlist.log to see the files not found."   I
Top & Trending
We will be attempting to use AFR to characterize both sides of a test fixture to which our card attaches with blind mate connectors (GPO or GMS depending on the card). We will be using semi-rigid cable assemblies with the correct mating connector as an unknown through. My concern is that trying to use a bare open to create the reflection for
Top & Trending
I would like to have the correct fan on-hand before taking the E4422B out of service for replacement.   The service guide only lists the large fan as p/n E4400-60062 and provides no other information.   I know it is a 12 Vdc fan but can anyone provide its dimensions, or better yet, a suitable vendor and part number? I would like to