Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
Pat Harper
I saw a recent LinkedIn study that says most millennials who graduate from college this year will work for four different companies in the first decade of their career. I’m guessing my MBA students are amused when I tell them that early in my career, many engineers not only worked for a single employer for ten years, we sometimes worked on a

matthieu.e
Hi,   I bought a used DSOX2002A. I updated it to firmware 2.35 and I started the 30 days of evaluation. The scope functions are OK. On the demo PIN all the signals are OK but I can't use the waveform generator function.   When I switch on the scope I have the message "Too high a voltage is being applied to the waveform generator BNC".
Top & Trending
AlexeyTelegin
Источники питания постоянного тока серии Keysight E36100 после проведения соответствующих технических испытаний включены в Госреестр СИ РФ за номером № 64742-16, приказ # 1079 от 12 августа 2016  Серия компактных источников питания постоянного тока Keysight E36100 с интерфейсами LAN и USB обеспечивает точное и надёжное питание для отладки и