Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
Andrei001
Hello! Is it possible to use b1500a mfcmu for on-chip spiral inductors measurements? Thank you! Andrew

prubt
I want to measure the Voltage transfer characteristics of an CMOS Inverter. I have an B1500A Parameter Analyzer available with 3 SMU's. I want to source the supply voltage with one SMU, sweep the input voltage with the second SMU, ground the circuit with the built in Ground Unit, and measure the output voltage with the third SMU.   With
Top & Trending
outremer
For every action involving the EEROM on my 8563E I get the ERR 700 message. So it is impossible for example to save a POWER ON STATE (ERR 101). Actions involving RAM stored data work perfectly. Is it possible to get this EEROM (U500 or 501 on A2 board) for a repair ? Or am I doing something wrong on this instrumet which is otherwise perfectly
Top & Trending
KennyJ
I hope to impart on you a bit of wisdom I have learned from my years of travel and talking with well over 1,000 oscilloscope users. If you do yourself the favor of reading through this you will have gained enough insight to not shoot yourself in the foot like so many of the scope users I have visited. They are not to be judged, they were doing the