Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
jive_user
Need to use my E5071C in a linux envrionment.

theamberco
About crosstalk or isolation. When performing a two-port calibration, the user has the option of omitting the part of the calibration that characterizes crosstalk or isolation. The definition of crosstalk is the signal leakage between test ports when no device is present. Crosstalk can be a problem with high-isolation devices (e.g., switch in open
Top & Trending
MPF
We are using E5052B to measure the output phase noise of a DDS module. At 300.01MHz output the measured Phase Noise at 10 KHz offset is -142dBc/Hz. However, when I configure the DDS module for 300MHz Output, phase noise will increase to -130dBc/Hz (12dB Difference). The only difference between these two tones is several near-carrier spurs (less
Top & Trending
ebisulia
Hi,   I have 8753ES with option 010, 011, 006,002.  I would like to use it to test one amplifier. I don't have the additional test set up to jump the port R or other ports. Could you please tell me how to use the network analyzer for the S11, S21 test? I have no idea how to connect port R and other ports .   Ebisulia