Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
Andrei001
Hello! Is it possible to use b1500a mfcmu for on-chip spiral inductors measurements? Thank you! Andrew

prubt
I want to measure the Voltage transfer characteristics of an CMOS Inverter. I have an B1500A Parameter Analyzer available with 3 SMU's. I want to source the supply voltage with one SMU, sweep the input voltage with the second SMU, ground the circuit with the built in Ground Unit, and measure the output voltage with the third SMU.   With
Top & Trending
BERTILH
DesignGuide Developer Studio don´t work in ADS2006A. Possible to add datasets, designs, displays and subnetworks to MYGroup in the Content Browser window from the Project Files window. Then I open the menu editor with menuWindow Type schematic and try to enter  new MENU ITEM. I chose different actions Open Schematic, Open Display
Top & Trending
outremer
For every action involving the EEROM on my 8563E I get the ERR 700 message. So it is impossible for example to save a POWER ON STATE (ERR 101). Actions involving RAM stored data work perfectly. Is it possible to get this EEROM (U500 or 501 on A2 board) for a repair ? Or am I doing something wrong on this instrumet which is otherwise perfectly