It’s almost that time again, we’re only a few weeks away from Scope Month 2017! If you missed out last year, or are just getting ready for this year, here’s what you need to know.
Just like you, we love oscilloscopes. So Keysight created an entire month to celebrate oscilloscopes and the great engineers who use them, that’s you! March 1, 2017 kicks off Scope Month, which will run through March 31, 2017, and will offer new measurement tips, oscilloscope resources, a new Keysight oscilloscope, and of course oscilloscope giveaways!
Everyone’s favorite part of Scope Month is the oscilloscope giveaways, and this year won’t disappoint. For Scope Month 2017, Keysight is giving away more than 125 oscilloscopes! We will be drawing new winners each weekday during Scope Month and posting these drawings on our YouTube Channel along with a helpful measurement tip for you. You will be able to enter the drawing once per day during Scope Month, and all entries will be eligible for the entire drawing period. And the best part is that you can get an extra chance to win: if you enter now, you get an early entry into the sweepstakes (only one per person during the early-entry period).
Any questions? Check out the FAQs on this page. Did we miss anything? Ask your questions in the comment section below and we’ll get back to you.
Not quite ready to leave a new oscilloscope up to chance? You can also participate in the Test to Impress video contest. Just create and submit a video explaining why you need a new Keysight oscilloscope and how you would use it, and you could win one! Eligible entries will be reviewed by a panel of recognized industry voices who will choose 1 Grand Prize winner to win a 6-GHz 6000 X-Series oscilloscope and 2 “Runner up” winners to receive brand new Keysight 350-MHz 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes. Entries will be accepted March 1-31st, 2017 at www.scopemonth.com. Be sure to stay tuned after Scope Month, because we’ll announce the winners April 14th, 2017.
But wait, there’s more… this year the start of Scope Month also means a big SURPRISE. We can’t give it away just yet, but we can tell you there’s a brand new oscilloscope coming to the Keysight family and Scope Month will give you the first chance to see it and even get your hands on one for free (and you’ll definitely want to get your hands on one)!
Add the live Scope Month kickoff to your calendar to make sure you’re the first to see it!
While you wait for Scope Month to begin, we have quite a few great resources to help you with your measurement challenges:
- Oscilloscope Learning Center – Quickly access video tutorials, application notes, white papers, and industry experts. Whether it’s your first time in front of a scope or you’ve been using one for decades, the oscilloscope learning center can help you stay ahead of next technology.
- Oscilloscope blog – follow us to see a new post each week around topics from new releases to helpful tips to industry news
- EEs Talk Tech – Join Mike and Daniel for an insider’s perspective on some of the latest technology trends and what they mean for you
- Keysight 2 Minute Guru – Check out this series of 2-minute videos for tips on making better measurements
- Digital Design and Test webcast series – Need a little more detail on some of the more complex measurements? Check out our free webcast series and join technology experts for more info on a range of topics
Check them out today!