New video from Franz Sischka shows how to verify s-parameters for obtaining reliable device models. After a quick recap of the network analyzer basics, this video presents a step-by-step guide to master S-parameter measurements, and to get accurate and verified data right the first time.https://youtu.be/f1T2-AY39C4
Download his IC-CAP project here and get started on your own design: www.keysight.com/find/eesof-how-to-verify-s-parameters.
- measurement of the DC bias contact resistance
- evaluation of the right RF signal power to not overdrive the transistor
- S-parameter calibration and verification
- verification of the de-embedding dummy structures
- identification of self-heating problems during S-parameter measurements
- examples of accurate S-parameter measurements