Skip navigation

Recent Activity

HweeYng
Click to view contentThe future of solar power looks bright, backed by global government initiatives for more sustainable power sources and innovations that make solar panels more affordable and accessible. Each day, my office inbox gets at least a couple of headlines abuzz with news on smart grids and solar photovoltaic (PV) technology. I was glad to receive… (Show more)
HweeYng
Click to view contentWhen I was a kid, it was a big deal, in fact, a thrill, when my mom would allow me to check the engine oil in her little Mini Minor. Any sign of the engine oil level running low or the dipstick showing clumpy black coagulants meant a trip to the mechanic’s workshop, which somehow held a fascination for me to see the underbellies of cars perched on… (Show more)
HweeYng
Click to view contentWhen you work with some very dedicated electronic design and test engineers, lunchtime conversations inevitably serve up different techie menus. Conversation topics could range from debugging their latest script, or on a less stressful day, regaling over a gorgeous video footage shot not with the latest drone, but on the wings of a wind-powered… (Show more)