• MAX490CPA RS422 RS485 library for I3070

HI, Have someone has a library of the MXA490CPA RS422 RS485 TRANSCEIVER.
    acarmona
    last modified by acarmona
  • Internal Error -20

Hello Discussion Forum.   This is new error in medalist SW9.20. I recently installed in my windows 10 PC and this is happening when I open a BT-Basic window. Also I install the 9.20pc patc...
    roy_rf
    last modified by roy_rf
  • Third Party dll in testplan

Can you use a dll to call a third party dll? We already have one dll in our testplan and was wanting to add a function to call another dll to update our SQL database. 
    sschitt
    last modified by sschitt
  • Control of PLC from the testplan

We have an in-line i3070 5i system. Keysight gives us limited control of the PLC from the testplan. We can set auto mode, stop, check if board is ready for barcode, etc. I'd like to have more control. Here are so...
    pengonia
    last modified by pengonia
  • RmiServer Service Failed to Start

How to fix this Startup problems (XP) HP3070i Thanks in advence
    Copy&Store
    last modified by Copy&Store
  • Internal Error -11.

i just have this error(Internal Error -11.) when I tried to load a testplan, I just installed 8.40 software version on my laptop.
    Jose003
    last modified by Jose003
  • topology get device pins Comp1$, Pins$(*), Nodes$(*), Val1

I use the 'topology get device pins' command in my testplan as a way of finding device pin node information. The exact statement I am using is as follows: topology get device pins Comp1$, Pins$(*), Nodes$(*), Val1 &...
    mjotist
    last modified by mjotist
  • Short after power on board

Hello,  when i will do a second test on a board, System found a short (2 Ohm), first test is passed! I have this issue only when i run powered test's on this board, without power on board the "short" ...
    jreichmuth
    last modified by jreichmuth
  • Wrong character set on basic window

Hello, after install i3070 08.40pc for test development Workstation, all combination with AltGr (such as Bracket Left, At, Bar) are not Display in Basic window. Can it be a Problem with a USB Keyboard? ...
    jreichmuth
    last modified by jreichmuth
  • Test Time estimated

Hello everyone! I devloped a test program on i3070 for a panel of 8 cards, I want to have the estimated test time before starting the manufacture of the fixture to prepare my process I'm using version 9.01p KeysightI...
    IMENkaaouana
    last modified by IMENkaaouana
  • how to install perl module

how to install perl module on ICT HP3070 (OS Win) cannot able to open the PPM or from the command line : perl -MCPAN -e "install 'Archive::Tar'"
    Copy&Store
    last modified by Copy&Store
  • i5000 unmuxed fixture running is required to migrate to Muxed sytem Series 3/5. Is there any recomended path to reduce the amount of re-wiring?

Migrate fixture unmuxed(cards unmuxed) to muxed system(hibrid standard) 
    Profe
    last modified by Profe
  • Pull Down Tower Failure

Does anyone have a description of disassembly for replacing the 3070 pull down towers?
    dbailey
    last modified by dbailey
  • Failure on Hybrid Card

Hello all together I´m new in here and now I´ve got a question about a failure I have on a Hybrid Pin Card The failure is numbered 4512 Subtest 0  during the auto adjust " Control Card timeout wait...
    Gaddy82
    last modified by Gaddy82
  • i3070 08.21p on Windows 7 64 bit

Is there a way to install the i3070 08.21p software on a 64 bit Windows 7 system, or do we need to wait for version 08.30p?  
    Lee.D
    last modified by Lee.D
  • Dll in BT-Basic

Hello everyone! I am trying to start with DLL in BT-Basic in my testplan's. I have already used the DEMO from Keysight and works perfectly, but, I haven't any information about how to write the DLL or their header or ...
    lucasmoraeseng
    last modified by lucasmoraeseng
  • ASRU Functional Ports

Hello , I need to connect a external signal generator to DUT and i think to use the ASRU functional ports on J5.   But I don't know what software configuration and  command used for connecte to the fixtu...
    Julien83
    last modified by Julien83
  • how to give different operator permissions in btbasic. We have 3 operators and i need to give them different password to login during testing. How to do this in btbasic?

please let me know the answers. I am new to this community
    syed.saleem
    last modified by syed.saleem
  • any suggestions with this fail:

Test 2100, Subtest 10, Module 3, Slot 1 FAILED. ASRU card status register after reading Result Received = 0000000000010000 Binary Result Expected : xxxx000000000000 Binary Test 2100, Subtest 13, Module 3, Slot 1 ...
    Angel_GDL
    last modified by Angel_GDL
  • HP3070 testhead critical alarm appear frequently

Hi guys, My ICT machine hp3070 testhead behavior is very erractic. Sometime it tripped off during testhead booting and sometime during the card testing.  The message displayed in red color is "Testhead critic...
    davidlim
    last modified by davidlim