• Can the Report be stored automatically?

I am using this tester in a R&D environment from the testexec develoment environment.  Everyone likes the "report" to store the test results, because it is easily human readable.  Many people have asked ...
    klisjt
    last modified by klisjt
  • How can i get the form login using the activex in VB.NET ? OPUI

I write the next function but nothing happens TestExecsl1.security.dologindialog() give me an error Com Exception was unhandled, im trying clicking a button to show the login dialog. I hope you can help me. Thank You...
    pabloint
    last modified by pabloint
  • FAQ: Switch/Load Unit (SLU) and Plug-In Cards

See below the list of FAQ regarding SLU and its plug-in cards: 1. Why do my resistance measurements always read 200 or 400 Ohms higher? 2. How do I measure current through a load? 3. How do I make an accurate current...
    SweeChye
    last modified by SweeChye
  • FAQ: TS-5400 System Software (Hardware Handlers and Actions)

See below the list of FAQ regarding the TS-5400 System Software: 1. What actions allow me to talk to GPIB devices? 2. Why do I need a Hardware Handler? 3. How do I create a Hardware Handler? 4. What are the time and ...
    SweeChye
  • FAQ: VXI Instruments

See below the list of FAQ regarding VXI Instruments: 1. How do I change the Autoadjust interval? 2. How do I run Autoadjust? 3. How (and why) do I use the MCM attenuator? 4. How do I use the VI source? 5. How do I do...
    SweeChye
  • FAQ: General Test System Integration and Diagnostics

See below the list of FAQ regarding the general test system integration and diagnostics: 1. What is the grounding scheme? 2. Where is UUT common located?  
    SweeChye
  • FAQ: LXI/GPIB Instruments and Serial Communications

See below the list of FAQ reagrding LXI/GPIB instruments and serial communications: 1. Why is the voltmeter called a DMM sometimes and a DVM other times? 2. Why do I get DMM results like 1.254355346363E+36? 3. Why do...
    SweeChye
  • Agilent Web Site for Automotive Functional Test Systems

Automotive Electronics Functional Test Systems http://www.agilent.com/find/automotive TS-5400 Series II Automotive Electronics Functional Test System with Mac Panel Interface http://www.agilent.com/find/ts5400 TS-5...
    SweeChye
  • TS-5400 System Software v6.0 Service Pack 1

This is the link that you can download the latest software update for TS-5400 System Software v6.0: http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/techSupport.jspx?cc=US&lc=eng&nid=-35188.536882176.00&pid=1000003346...
    SweeChye
  • PC fail to to recognize the SLU

I am having an issue trying to get my laptop PC to recognize the SLU using the USB board. I have an older E6198A unit that I am using. The quick USB driver is installed and I can see it in device manager. I just canno...
    SweeChye
  • Feedbacks on Agilent Automotive FT System Web Site Content

If you have anything to say about Agilent Automotive FT System web site, this is the platform for you to give suggestions. You can comment the content or the navigation of the site, or anything else. http://www.agile...
    SweeChye
  • MCM e6171b PnP Drivers and Service Documentation.

Hi, We have a couple of these modules in the lab and wanted to learn how to use them effectively outside the TS-5400 System. -Was there a VXI PnP Driver ever written for these? and if not, What would it take to...
    mrwindex
    last modified by mrwindex
  • Is there any V/I source inside 34980A?

Hi, There is no MCM in 5020 system. I notice the switching has the node DVMISrcHi, is this the V/I source inside 34980A? Thanks!  
    Jiaxu
    last modified by Jiaxu
  • Agilent 34420A

I am using 4wire method to measure small resistance which is less than 1 Ohm. This test is done by automated, using labwindows. The range is set 100 and the resolution is MIN. Some times it reads negative resistance o...
    jey11
    last modified by jey11
  • ts-5400 test exec OPUI edit

Hi I tray to add Zebra printer 105sl at TS-5400 agilent tester but in the OPUI Ican't add Zebra printer, someone know how I can make this change. The Test Exec software is 5.1 Thanks  
    javiersan
    last modified by javiersan
  • looking for DC load module which is suitable for ECU testing

Dear all, this is Venkat from chennai. i am looking for the support and suggestions for ECU testing. that ECU is the body control unit for automotive. my ECU has to drive the DC loads of 30(Aporx.)nearly 600W. i a...
    venkat
    last modified by venkat
  • VXI DLL showing problem in Windows 7 64 bit

I am running Windows 7 64-bit Operating System on my laptop. After I installed both the TestExec SL and TS-5000 ver 7, there is an error when I try to add VXI modules into System Configuration Editor. Please see attac...
    Cynthia
    last modified by Cynthia
  • TS-5430 Function System

Hello everyone! I need a help and support to fix the old Agilent TS-5430 system. The machine doesnt work properly, probably because of the board which controls the load cards through the parallel port. Unfortunatel...
    Tsjabrantes
    last modified by Tsjabrantes
  • TS-5430 Function System

Hello everyone! I need a help and support to fix the old Agilent TS-5430 system. The machine doesnt work properly, probably because of the board which controls the load cards through the parallel port. Unfortunatel...
    Tsjabrantes
    last modified by Tsjabrantes